At MobileMedia, we blend IT, math and marketing to develop exciting cloud based next generation mobile marketing solutions for the global market. We have assembled a talented team of smart, driven, curious and open-minded people from diverse backgrounds. We are looking for passionate for perfection, ambitious, creative Java/J2EE analysts developers.
Who You Are:
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, start-up, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
- Must be enthusiastic, professional, highly pro-active, reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Want You To Do:
- Build efficient, reusable, maintainable and testable applications using Java/J2EE and lots of the other latest tech goodies
- Speak up! Have some ideas on new and emerging web technologies? Let us know!
- Share your knowledge and skills with the rest of the team
- Work with the latest tech: EJB/Spring, JMS, RESTful web services, Hibernate, Camel
- Make use of git/svn powerful features. Commit often, using descriptive messages
What We Want To See:
- Bachelors of Science in Information Technology or Computer Science
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in application development
- Good understanding of database related concepts and hands-on with at least one DBMS (postgres, mysql). Knowledge of NoSQL will be appreciated!
- Hands on experience with OO language like Java, C++
- Comfortable with git/svn, ant, eclipse, hibernate
- Familiarity with UNIX/Linux. Dev-Ops skills are always appreciated!
- Experience with high volume, high availability systems; testing, metrics and monitoring methodologies is a great plus!
- performance-based bonuses
- professional training
- salary based on skills
- decent coffee
- and, a promise to always celebrate your birthday :)